Monday 21 September 2015

My sweet revenge

4 hrsWe all did this when we were kids, didn't we ?
    Bina Philips Hahaha! Yes I did! Simple things like this made us happy!
    LikeReply23 hrs
    Patricia Healey When I was young, I tried to do it, but I can't make it till today.. what a shame... Ha.. Ha...
      S.k. Rajesvari I try till to date I can't la...hahaha..
      LikeReply23 hrs
        A'madudin Bin Mohd Arshad all? grin emoticon
        LikeReply1 hr
          A'madudin Bin Mohd Arshad all? grin emoticon
          LikeReply1 hr

          Suraya Woon Haha this really brought back memories for me. When I was little about 6 years old and staying in Sabak Bernam, our neighbour's son who was a teenager maybe about 16, used to frighten me out of my wits by doing that every now and then. After that I decided to learn. I practised on my own for many hours and finally mastered the technique. Then one day I tapped him on the shoulder when he was sitting in his garden.He looked back and yelled out in fright.I got my revenge.

          No comments: