Tuesday 8 December 2015

Slightly plant obsessed


Over the past few years, I have become aware that I love to grow things. The nurseries near my house have become like my second homes. My garden space is limited but that had not stopped me from grabbing any plant that I may fancy. When I go to the nursery I tell myself "just one plant" but often enough I still bring home more plants than I have space for in my yard. I am also obsessed with propagating and multiplying the plants I already have, and had ended up with many plants of the similar kind. Yet another obsession is picking up discarded plants from the road sides during my morning walks,because I don't like to see the plants die. So now I think I have created a mini jungle in the little space that I have. Even the service lane at the back of my house has not been spared. Have
I become an addict?






No comments: