Sunday 8 April 2018

Believe it or not (1)

Dimsum with Nor and SL in UNIQUE Seafood PJ
What has dimsum got to do with ghost stories?  Nothing right?  Absolutely nothing.  Several days ago while having dimsum and chatting with my 2 childhood friends for 4 hours, somehow  our childhood experiences dominated our chats.  My childhood stories focused on my ability to see apparitions when I was young.  My friends proposed I record my experiences lest the past gets lost from our memories with advancing age.   

One of my earliest memories was playing on the cherry tree with many small friends.  What I remembered was my Mother calling out to me to ask me to go back into the house for lunch.  I ignored her ...so she came to me urging me to get down from the cherry tree.  I told her I would have lunch later because I wanted  to play with my friends on the tree.  Then she suddenly frantically climbed up the cherry tree herself and pulled me away.  In the evening I overheard her telling my Father that there was nobody on  the tree.  Probably I was about 5 years old.

   

No comments: