Friday 12 April 2024

A curious dream

Last night I had a dream.  There was a large group of people, waiting to be transported somewhere.  I was reluctant to get into the transport bubble. That was an individual transport bubble.  However, finally, after some persuasion from fellow travelers I got into one of the bubbles with much trepidation.  Nevertheless I felt very comfortable after getting into the bubble and the bubble started to fly, over fields, trees and buildings.  Inside my own bubble I could see other bubbles flying about too.  Finally, after a short while, my bubble landed.  Its landing place?  My bedroom.  The bubble ride was very comfortable, the landing was comfortable and definitely my bed too.  I woke up, it was 3.35 am and I felt alert and comfortable.  







No comments: