Tuesday 7 January 2014

A Story part 5 - I now release you!

...continued from,
a-story-part-4-the truth
a-story-part-3-tall-and-white-apparition
A story-part-2-the forgiveness
a-story-part-1-the shock

It was nearly morning but still dark.  She took a bath, changed her clothes, waiting for what was to come next.  At that point of time she was still thinking of saving the marriage.  She decided to appeal to him to put the children’s interests first.   Yes, that’s what she will do and surely he would put the children’s interests above all else, she reasoned to herself. 

She decided to talk to him before the children woke up.  So she called him up an invited him to go downstairs with her.  By then, it was about 6 am.

She asked him whether he intended to marry Dr J and whether that was the real reason why he wrote the 10-page letter to her.  His reply was, "Dr J?  What has she to do with this? What are you talking about?  Who told you this lie?  I just want a divorce because I don't think you can really forgive me after my confessions of infidelity in my letter".

At this point, she took out the letter Dr J wrote to him and the photo of both of them together.  He snatched the letter from her.  She then took out the Koran that she had got ready and asked him to swear on the Koran.  Then, at last, he confessed.  "Yes, I want to marry Dr J.  All my love for you has been transferred to her.  I now release you".

Let's wait and see how A Story (Part 6) goes, when I get the inspiration again...



No comments: