Wednesday 1 January 2014

For 2014, I have some new Year Resolutions!


1. Follow my religious obligations - I had not always stayed on top of that last year, but I’m resolving to do so this year.

2. Exercise, maintain a healthy weight, get in better health - I had joined a gym a year ago but had not been regular.  I am resolving to do so this year.

3. Work on my domestic skills - In the past year I often had trouble staying organized and on top of housework.  I am resolving to do better this year.

4.  Give my children meaningful support - in the past year I feel I had not been giving effective support to my children.  I know this will be my hardest resolution.  I have to seriously think of how I can do much better. 











I took this selfy to mark the new year before I started on my regular morning walk this morning. 



Happy New Year to all!

No comments: