Monday 30 December 2013

My three friends

Among my classmates from secondary school, three persons in particular had been constantly in touch with me, in the span of about 50 years! Now that we are retired and have more free time, we meet occasionally for lunch and kind of paint the town red. I dare say our friendship had stood the test of time!

On the extreme left is yours truly, with (from right to left), Norhayati, Kum Sim and Siah Luang.

They are now all proud grandmas and coincidentally each of them had recently WhatsApp me pictures of their grand children, which I am publishing in my blog as a way to honour their friendship over the years.

 
Norhayati's 2 grandchildren who are attending an international school in Petaling Jaya

Kum Sim's two grandchildren who live in Canada

Siah Luang's three grandchildren who live in Malaysia and Singapore

No comments: