Saturday 28 March 2015

Very sad!

I copied this from the Group Facebook account of my housing area:

Lau Guanyan:  "Muslims will agree with poisoning the dogs...but...think about this... most Muslim house owners let their cats loose shitting everywhere even in the porch and the football field..it's like you have to dodge "mines" while playing football..."
25 March at 21:23 · Like

Lau Guanyan:  "Especially my neighbour's cat and some other cats along 11/13. It's super irritating"
25 March at 21:25 · Like

Lau Guanyan: " I've been staying here for ten years and I know what happens...there were less Muslims back then= less cats or none. But now...some of the Muslims do have cats...but these cats multiply and eventually became stray cats...now...who to blame cuz almost every morning, my porch smells like crap..I'm sorry if this is offensive" 25 March at 21:35 · Like

Well...I happen to be the Muslim neighbour who owns a cat and who moved in next to his house 5 years ago.  I try to be a good neighbour, even clearing up the sweet wrappers and other plastics that he has a habit of throwing about outside the house and when I water my plants I also water his mum's plants that they grow outside. But now I feel so un-welcome. His  remarks are very racist too. Very sad for the future generation!   


No comments: