Sunday 31 May 2015

Have to slow down?

It has been a busy week for me. Made 3 presentations in my consultancy activities and managed to have time for social events as well.  At the end of the week I told myself, "I may have to learn to slow down?"

Delightful lunch with  secondary school classmates from MGS Kuala Lumpur.
50years of precious friendship
Visited UPM Bioscience Faculty's interesting Agricultural Conservatory Park in Serdang with the U3A group.
All the 200 over plants were carefully labeled with information on the herbal and curative qualities of each plant
Visit to Institute of Bioscience's Agricultural Conservatory Park at UPM with members of U3A Gardening class.

Continued to benefit from the Wellness Qigong class under the U3A program
Ended the week with lunch with 2 close friends

No comments: